We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Team Coordinator, to join us here at the Coquet Trust.
We are looking for caring and enthusiastic individuals who share our values being committed, reliable, inspirational, trustworthy and inclusive. If you are looking for a rewarding career in health and social care why not join our friendly team here at the Coquet Trust. We are Investors in People and keen to offer staff development opportunities.
Who We Are
Coquet Trust supports people with learning disabilities to live in their own homes to lead independent and fulfilling lives. Based in Newcastle upon Tyne we work in various locations throughout Newcastle upon Tyne, Gateshead and Northumberland.
Hours of Work
37 per week. Hours will vary depending on the needs of the people we support, to include some days, evenings and weekends.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will lead and manage your team of Support Workers, adopting an empowering and motivating approach, encouraging them to make a difference to people’s daily lives, whilst providing the highest quality of care and support.
- Act as a role model to staff, ensuring the needs of the people we support are paramount in everything you do.
- Support the Service Manager to monitor and manage team members.
- Assist with inductions and support of new starts.
- Attend staff meetings and contribute in any support planning for the people we support.
- Rota Management
- Shifts will vary dependent on the needs to the service users, so flexibility is required.
As a Team Coordinator your interventions will inspire others and help to raise standards, while your passion for what you do is second to none and you consider it a privilege to be trusted to support others.
- 28 days annual leave pro rata (increasing by 5 days after 5 years’ service).
- Staff will receive a comprehensive training induction.
- All training is paid for by the Trust
- Enhanced sick pay scheme.
- DBS Checks paid for by the company.
- Discounts such as gym membership and the Blue Light Card.
- PPE will be provided.
Salary – £20,410 pa
If this sounds like your type of role, then we would love to hear from you! Please apply online or contact Julie Ferguson at Coquet Trust for more information on 0191 5802369.
Please click here for full person specification Support Team Co-Ordinator Job Description Aug 2020.docx
Coquet Trust is committed to protecting the privacy of applicants during the recruitment process. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or job adverts is not shared with any third parties. Should your application be unsuccessful we will hold your data for a further 6 months. If you wish for your personal information to be destroyed prior to that time please email HR@coquettrust.org.uk