An exciting opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Health and Social Care, Support Manager to join the team here at Coquet Trust.
We are an Investors in People employer and by joining Coquet Trust you will be given excellent support and leadership from the Operations Manager and wider Team.
As Support Manager you will work closely with the Operations Manager, to ensure we provide the highest level of care. You will lead your team of Support Workers and Team Coordinator to deliver our values and put the people we support at the heart of everything you do.
Who are we?
Coquet Trust are a registered charity set up in 1995 to provide support to people with a learning disability to enable them to live as independently as possible. We have grown steadily ever since launch and now provide support to over 150 people and work with four local authority areas in the north east.
We believe the people we support should live a full and meaningful life where they are listened to and valued. We strive to make a difference in the quality of the lives of the people we support and their families.
We are driven by our values: Committed, reliable, inspiration, trustworthy and inclusive.
- To oversee the smooth operation of the supported living services.
- Lead by example and ensure the team provide the highest quality care, in line with Trust values.
- Provide inspirational leadership to your team and act as a role model.
- Be responsible for the quality of support by implementing and ensuring compliance with the Trust’s policies and procedures.
- Undertake 1:1 supervision meetings and staff appraisals.
- Oversee all aspects of staff rotas and annual leave for the team.
- Take part in the Coquet Trust’s out of hour’s on call system and cover shifts in the services when required.
- Ensure support plans are up to date, reviewed and implemented.
- Ensure that Health and Safety requirements are met and adhered to, carrying out risk assessments and responding to audit recommendations accordingly.
- Ensure safeguarding incidents, medication errors or accidents are correctly reported.
- Participate in budget planning for the service.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of the post.
If this sounds like the role for you then we would be delighted to hear from you. Please apply now for immediate consideration.